Public bug reported:

when creating the first floating ip of a router, the veth-pair(fpr and
rfp) will be created. But if I3-agent is restarted accidentally before
assigning locally allocated ip for the fpr or rfp, gateway will not be
added successfully with and error raised

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => QingchuanHao (haoqingchuan-28)

  The creation fip does not endure restarting of l3-agent