Public bug reported:

We're using [ml2]/physical_network_mtus to specify mappings like this
one:

    [ml2]
    physical_network_mtus = physnet1:1500,physnet2:1500

In this try/except
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/helpers.py#L37:

        try:
            self.physnet_mtus = utils.parse_mappings(
                cfg.CONF.ml2.physical_network_mtus
            )
        except Exception:
            self.physnet_mtus = []

if you specify the option above, neutron.common.utils.parse_mappings
fails with:

    ValueError: Value 1500 in mapping: 'physnet2:1500' not unique

That's because you need to call neutron.common.utils.parse_mappings with
unique_values=False

** Affects: neutron

  [ml2]/physical_network_mtus impoperly handled