commit dbd47310488f745d2a12d359fc80504c6384b590
Author: Rob Cresswell <robert.cressw...@outlook.com>
Date:   Sat Apr 9 17:05:47 2016 +0100

    Use Chrome for JS unit tests

    PhantomJS has setup issues and is slowing down the gate with false
    failures. We should change to Chrome until Phantom is more
    reliable, at which point this patch can be reverted.

    Change-Id: I4bf1c1e8e26ac708bd35145aff98562f30b3a050
    Closes-Bug: 1568325

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Phantom is causing JS tests to fail constantly

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  An error downloading PhantomJS is causing the JS tests to fail on many
  patches. We should consider working around this until there is a more
  reliable solution.