commit 8693d21ef34f4b3a4273862894838d47e924b63f
Author: venkata anil <anil.venk...@enovance.com>
Date:   Wed Apr 6 07:08:09 2016 +0000

    Optimize get_ports query by filtering on subnet

    Current code gets all ports from DB and then for each port it checks
    if it has a PD subnet. With this, we get ports which are not needed
    and again we need to check for subnet in these ports.

    We can optimize this by querying the DB by filtering on subnet.

    Closes-bug: #1566676
    Change-Id: I2451f9a2c6a64ce27a607b193900caa05742273d

** Changed in: neutron

  PD: Optimize get_ports query by filtering on subnet

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Current code for prefix delegation gets all ports from DB and then for
  each port it checks if it has a PD subnet. With this, we get
  unnecessary ports(ports without PD subnet) and again we need to check