1.In /nova/compute/manager.py the function _rollback_live_migration, we should
be catch exception of
'remove_volume_connection', let the rollback process continue to clean up other
resources. Becaue,the
'remove_volume_connection' will visit cinder, the probability of an exception
is relatively large.
2.In /nova/compute/manager.py the function _post_live_migration, we should be
catch all exception of
source host clean up resources. Because the vm has been migrated the dest host,
we should try to make sure the vm run normally.

** Affects: nova

** Changed in: nova
     Assignee: (unassigned) => YaoZheng_ZTE (zheng-yao1)

  Live-migration exception handling improvement