Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 16.04 just came out, and it's likely people will want to start
testing neutron-lbaas on this (and potentially other) releases of
Ubuntu. However, presently the neutron-lbaas devstack plugin.sh hard-
codes trusty in a couple of places. This script should be updated to
dynamically determine the Ubuntu codename in use on the current devstack
(i.e. so we don't break compatibility with trusty, but also allow for
testing on other Ubuntu releases).

** Affects: neutron

  neutron-lbaas devstack plugin for ubuntu hard-codes trusty

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description: