commit d719b3a1646167e750b9920128d57a7bca331d80
Author: Nolwenn Cauchois <nolwenn.cauch...@cloudwatt.com>
Date:   Tue May 24 17:01:03 2016 +0200

    Fix bug Swift ACL which disappears on Glance v1 images

    Currently, when we make an update on a public image, Swift ACL disappears.
    This patch allows to avoid the ACL update if there is no change to the
    is_public_attribute.
    If an update is made on a Glance image without changing the public attribute
    or location, then the function which modifies ACLS is not called, in order
    to keep ACLS.

    Closes-Bug: 1584076

    Change-Id: I21e9deb9105faee87500998eff47c6faa1d02914

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  Swift acl which disappears on Glance images

Status in Glance:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The public images stored in swift have the rights which disappears when we
make a "glance image-update".
  Consequence : Glance can't fetch the image and the instancation of VM fails
with this image.
  This bug is only present on the Glance v1 api and it was tested with a juno
and mitaka environment.

  Here how to reproduce:
  http://paste.openstack.org/show/497986/

  The problem here is :
  - After the modification on the image, acls in reading disappeared ( "Read
ACL: ")
  - Expected result is "Read ACL: *:*"