commit 35eb25a955f116cbd42e9952ba47cee61c0759aa
Author: Itxaka <itx...@redhat.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 21 12:18:30 2016 +0200

    Make sure we always get all limits

    When checking with nova for the absolute limits
    we were not taking into account the reserved
    quotas (i.e. instance in rebuilding will take
    cpu and ram) so this could lead to wrongly
    thinking that the user could launch more instances
    that its quota allowed. It also made the overview
    page display wrong quotas as it didnt took into
    account those reserved resources.

    Change-Id: If51470d185ddc122acbdf4cf0d0fd952f3f791a0
    Closes-bug: 1561310

** Changed in: horizon

  dashboard displays wrong quotas

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  1. User try to  boot a new vm by click the button "+ Launch Instance"  in
dashboard web->project->compute->instances.
  2. But the button "+ Launch Instance"  is disabled and shows "quota exceeded".
  3. Then user go to dashboard web->project->compute->overview perspective, but
find Instances,VCPU and RAM haven't exceed
  the quotas. In this case, it's shows like below:
  Instances
  Used 8 of 10
  VCPUs
  Used 18 of 20
  RAM
  Used 512MB of 50.0GB
  This will confuse the user, is there anything incorrect?

  root cause:
  I think one of the root cause is that the current project have another work,
such as rebuilding vm, which obtail some quotas and mark
  the 'reserved' fields(nova->quota_usages table) to a none zero value .
  So I select *  from nova.quota_usages where project_id = 'current project
id', and find thati in  the row 'cores' , the 'reserved' = 2. Because of this,
the VCPU is actually Used 10 of 10.
  Excepted result:
  The 'reserved' quota should also be taken as an used quota ,and so in
dashboard web->project->compute->overview perspectiv, it should shows as below:
  VCPUs
  Used 20 of 20.