We must support quota default show in openstacksdk, then fix the bug in
openstackclient, I propose to push patch in openstacksdk side first,
then commit openstackclient side patch.

** Also affects: python-openstacksdk

** Changed in: python-openstacksdk
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Rui Chen (kiwik-chenrui)

** Changed in: python-openstackclient
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Rui Chen (kiwik-chenrui)

  Read-only API for default quotas

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released
Status in python-neutronclient:
  In Progress
Status in python-openstackclient:
  Confirmed
Status in OpenStack SDK:

  Having a read-only API to access the default quotas, similar to `nova
  quota-defaults` would be helpful to API consumers like Horizon (see
  e.g. bug 1109140). As far as I can tell, there is no way to get to
  this information at the moment.