commit 80d39a65062a424c9efe42257a38a09c6af2f3e9
Author: Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui <sahid.ferdja...@redhat.com>
Date:   Tue May 3 06:54:21 2016 -0400

    network: handle unauthorized exception from neutron

    Neutron can raise an unauthorized exception for an expired or invalid
    token. In case of admin context we log a message to inform operators
    that the Neutron admin creadential are not well configured then return
    a 500 to user. In case of user context we return 401.

    Change-Id: I87c8b86373967639eb55b4cc3b7d6cbd9780f3ac
    Closes-Bug: #1571722

** Changed in: nova

  Neutronclient failures throw unhelpful "Unexpected Exception"

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  We are seeing some bug reports coming in where users experience an
  "Unexpected Exception" error when neutronclient fails. This is not
  particularly helpful for anyone experiencing this issue and it would
  be nice to have something more specific to aid in troubleshooting.

  We could arguably blanket wrap all connection failures from
  neutronclient in nova.network.neutronv2.api and raise those up as
  something more specific. See cinderclient usage in nova, for example.

  like https://github.com/openstack/python-
  neutronclient/blob/master/neutronclient/common/exceptions.py#L204 or
  https://github.com/openstack/python-
  neutronclient/blob/master/neutronclient/common/exceptions.py#L109