Public bug reported:

Seems like unittest module is not capable to catch the exception,
instead killing the whole worker. We need to catch the exception
ourselves, if a test case raises it for us. Otherwise we loose some test
cases (all of those that were scheduled for the dead worker to execute).

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: fullstack

** Tags added: fullstack

  Fullstack looses test workers if eventlet's Timeout is raised

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description: