Public bug reported:

According to
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/quickstart.html#horizon-s-structure,
 horizon folder expect to be used for any Django project.
However, at the moment this folder are contained some js file like volume.js,
instance.js and so on.
Actually, implements like openstack api are done in openstack_dashboard so I
think such files should be moved into openstack_dashboard folder.

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Kenji Ishii (ken-ishii)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  There are some js files related with openstack component in horizon
  folder

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):