Public bug reported:

According to [1], it has become operator procedure to run Neutron with
debug enabled and so having bad debug logs is bad PR for Neutron. In
addition to the referenced patch, we should probably go through and
cleanup debug log statements that could be misleading to operators.

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/445631/

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: low-hanging-fruit

** Changed in: neutron

** Tags added: low-hanging-fruit

** Changed in: neutron

  cleanup debug logs to make them as 'operator-safe' as possible

Status in neutron:
  Confirmed

Bug description: