commit 527468be33407d65a940f1cd1e7a5a0bbbe12795
Author: Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrac...@redhat.com>
Date:   Thu Jun 1 21:08:20 2017 +0000

    api: work around Routes cutting off suffix from resource id

    Routes allows for auxiliary format suffix. Sadly it doesn't distinguish
    between an actual format suffix (.json) and any other suffix that may be
    part of the id. (like for first.second resource tag). To work this
    behavior around, we will reattach the 'format' suffix if it is not of a
    supported format (json only at the time of writing).

    This of course leaves a corner case where there is a tag where .json is
    a part of its id. This seems to be a reasonable balance to leave it
    unfixed, because an alternative would probably be not backwards
    compatible.

    Closes-Bug: #1694897
    Change-Id: I271107150166f0ee680faaa2e3ca6044cf4e8d4f

** Changed in: neutron

  neutron tag xxx.xxx doesn't work correctly

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released
Status in Zun:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Steps to reproduce:

    $ neutron tag-add --resource-type network --resource private --tag
first.second
    $ neutron net-show private
    neutron CLI is deprecated and will be removed in the future. Use openstack
CLI instead.
    | Field                   | Value                                |
    | tags                    | first                                |