commit 5b2fe409edb6ffc3b03f28eab71aa6cb141a33d6
Author: Keiichi Hikita <keiichi.hik...@ntt.com>
Date:   Wed May 31 09:18:04 2017 +0900

    There is problem in UpdateRow of Horizon page.

    If we do some resource action(e.g. create/update/delete ...),
    UpdateRow will be started.
    And then resource status will be updated automatically in front-end.
    But in case removing resource, number of resource that displayed
    on both above and bottom of table will not be updated correctly.

    I fixed update_footer_count function in horizon.tables.js.
    This function only updates number of resource in footer field.
    (tfoot span.table_count)
    But we also need to update header field. (thead span.table_count)
    So I add header update logic into this file.

    Change-Id: Idc4330fe779b62607ada39a9db3637de82d014f7
    Closes-Bug: #1694207

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Resource count displayed at the above of each table will not be
  changed according to UpdateRow result

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  There is problem in UpdateRow of Horizon page.

  If we do some resource action(e.g. create/update/delete ...), UpdateRow will
be started.
  And then resource status will be updated automatically in front-end.

  But in case removing resource, number of resource that displayed on
  both above and bottom of table will not be updated correctly.

  For example, in case we have two resource, table has label like "Displaying 2
items".
  Then if we remove one resource, after UpdateRow finished, number of resource
becomes following status.
  - Bottom one becomes "Displaying 1 item".
  - Above one keeps display "Displaying 2 items". (Not modified depending on
resource count changing)

  As other example, in case we have only one resource, table has label like
"Displaying 1 item" first.
  And if we remove this resource, number of resource becomes following status.
  - Bottom one is hidden. (Nothing is displayed)
  - Above one keeps display "Displaying 1 items". (Also not modified)

  I think we should fix this problem.