commit 1f11a792797dc422fb9e929b1480a0c4abace25c
Author: Diana Whitten <hurgleburg...@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 5 17:46:09 2016 -0700

    Horizon Forms should allow themable number spinners

    Much like the themable selects and checkboxes, number spinners
    should also be themable.

    Standard number spinners are not very customizable.  We should use
    existing buttons and fonts to add their functionality to allow a
    richer experience if desired downstream.

    An example of how to customize the spinner was placed in Material.
    The example shows how to use flexbox to change layout type from
    column to row, change icon order, and how to override the icons.

    'autocomplete' needs to be false on this new element, otherwise
    the browser will retain and load the last value without actually
    triggering any JavaScript events by which we can key on and update
    the state of the spinner buttons.

    Change-Id: Ifd266cd515a903841e2d28e2f4731879116e3513
    Closes-bug: #1598311

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Horizon Forms should allow themable number spinners

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description: