Public bug reported:

Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to admin/flavors panel
2. Click Edit Flavor or Modify Access action
3. On the Flavor Access tab, add or remove a project from the access list
4. A success message is shown then check the Flavor Access tab.

Expect to see the updated access list but it's not. I confirmed the
access list was actually modified with CLI so the problem is that the
Flavor Access tab doesn't show the updated information.

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ying Zuo (yingzuo)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Flavor Access tab doesn't show updated data

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):