commit ddd486f67b6c97f5c25bd9e3bbc5d7f5be10733f
Author: zhangdebo1987 <zhangd...@inspur.com>
Date:   Wed Jul 12 19:09:33 2017 +0800

    Support removing projects from flavor access list

    When we remove one or more projects from a flavor access list,
    it doesn't work, now I fix it.

    Change-Id: I92f4fd83a958ff7a7249d0848f9fd128fc73e13f
    Closes-bug: #1703760

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Cann't update flavor access if base information is not changed.

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  In update flavor form, I only change access and save, then failed.
  Later, I change it's name and access both, then succeed.
  So it doesn't work well to change access if information not changed.