Public bug reported:

While investigating a failure of the dvr-ha-multinode check job, I
noticed a lot of these errors (1000+) in q-svc.log:

ERROR neutron.plugins.ml2.plugin [None req-b3533b38-b780-4543-ac1a-
0ef9172a641e None None] Binding info for DVR port 75098674-558b-46cc-
837f-2bbe1295d040 not found

That was from
http://logs.openstack.org/34/466434/12/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-dvr-ha-multinode-full-ubuntu-xenial-nv/727dd4f/logs/screen-q-svc.txt.gz

but they're always there whether the job passes or fails.

I started to go back in reviews to see if it was introduced recently,
but haven't found anything yet, so we need to determine what's going on.

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: l3-dvr-backlog

  DVR port binding info not found in server logs

Status in neutron:
  Confirmed

Bug description: