Public bug reported:

Dear Stackers,

It would be really cool if we could have, instead of a plain "text"
input, a select where we can list the available domains on the
authentication page of Horizon.

That would prevent any typo and "shoo, I forget to add the domain while
authenticating", especially since browser auto-complete doesn't fill
that field.

Another way would be to, at least, allow the following variable to be taken
into account, from Horizon configuration
(/etc/opensatck-dashboard/local_settings):
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_DEFAULT_DOMAIN

According to the embedded doc/comment, this variable is taken into
account if and only if we deactivate "multi domain" support.

Allowing people to set a default domain in any cases would be really
nice.

Care to have a look?

Thank you!

Cheers,

C.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  [RFE] Allow to pre-fill "Domain" on login page

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):