We disabled the integration tests long ago, so we mark this as Won't
Fix.

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  gate shouldn't rely on default values horizon.conf

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Currently when any variable in horizon.conf is changed, it will be
  immediately reflected to gate job, because it uses untouched file as
  it is in repository.

  horizon.conf should be patched in gate job before run integration
  tests to be sure, that it will run much more independentely.