Public bug reported:

I have a vm that created by admin user.
Then i switch one common user, and do the shutdown action to the vm.
When i check up the log, i found that it record that the admin user is the one
who do the shutdown action.
In my submission, the user_id that record in the log should be the real one who
do the action, not the one that the vm belong to.

** Affects: nova

  the log record the wrong user_id who actually do the operation to the
  vm