Public bug reported:

In Queens release, neutron-vpnaas-agent has gone and the vpnaas feature
is now implemented as l3-agent extension.

Looking at the VPNaaS release notes, there is no information in Queens [1].
vpnaas-agent change is an important topic and it should be documented in the
release notes at least.

In addition, more important thing is that there is no documentation on
how to upgrade Pike neutron-vpn-agent to Queens vpnaas L3 agent
extension (with L3-agent). We must document what operators need to do
during upgrade. Perhaps the release note is the right place to document
it (as the first target).

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron-vpnaas/queens.html

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: vpnaas

  missing release note (or doc) on vpn-agent change in queens