Public bug reported:

Dashboard shows panels everything.

Please looking at the attachment image.

For example, Create Network panel shows

'Network' 'Subnet' 'Subnet Details'

But every menus are in Network tab, and when I click the 'Subnet' or
'Subnet Details', nothing happen.

And also when I click the dropdown menu such as 'Select a project', it
shows the projects, but I cannot not select it. Even though I clicked
it, it still shows 'Select a project'.

The OpenStack version is 3.14.0 and Queens release.
I installed it with devstack master version.

What I suspect is 'heat-dashboard'.
Before I add 'enable plugin ~~ heat-dashboard', it didn't happened.
But after adding it, this error happened.

** Affects: horizon

** Attachment added: "Captured image for reporting error."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1755140/+attachment/5076826/+files/horizon_error.png

** Description changed:

  Dashboard shows panels everything.

- I recommend looking at the attachment image.
+ Please looking at the attachment image.

  For example, Create Network panel shows

  'Network' 'Subnet' 'Subnet Details'

  But every menus are in Network tab, and when I click the 'Subnet' or
  'Subnet Details', nothing happen.

  And also when I click the dropdown menu such as 'Select a project', it
  shows the projects, but I cannot not select it. Even though I clicked
  it, it still shows 'Select a project'.

  The OpenStack version is 3.14.0 and Queens release.
  I installed it with devstack master version.

  What I suspect is 'heat-dashboard'.
  Before I add 'enable plugin ~~ heat-dashboard', it didn't happened.
  But after adding it, this error happened.

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  dashboard displays panels something wierd

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):