Public bug reported:

>From Openstack horizon we cannot retrieve nested resource list.

When even stack is created using nested templates then from horizon we
can only get resource list of main template. But from CLI we can
retrieve all the resources information even the ones that are defined in
nested templates using depth attribute available..

I think the same option should be available from horizon and CLI. So
user should be able to get nested resource list, get the information
about nested resource.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Unable to retrieve nested resource list from horizon

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):

  From Openstack horizon we cannot retrieve nested resource list.