Public bug reported:

In newton there was the data migration to fill the "keypair" in instance_extra
table.
The migration checks if an instance has a keypair and then adds the keypair
entry in the instance_extra table. This works if the keypair still exists in
the keypair table.

However, when running with cellsV1 the keypairs only exist in top DB and the
migration only works in the instance_extra table of that DB.
This means that in all cells DBs the instance_extra has the keypair not defined.

This is important when migrating to cellsV2 because we will rely in the
cells DBs.

We should have a migration that gets the keypairs from nova_api DB to
fill the keypair in instance_extra of the different cells DBs.

** Affects: nova

  Not defined keypairs in instance_extra cellsV1 DBs