commit 3051dee604d69797fd31c27d01cea3c9b9a29ca4
Author: Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com>
Date:   Sat Feb 17 23:31:58 2018 +0900

    Ensure to show security groups only from current project

    Previously when logging in as a user with admin role,
    if we visit "Edit Security Group" action of the instance table,
    security groups from all projects are listed.

    Change-Id: I71ff940434ef8dc146e934dc833c4d26829930c0
    Closes-Bug: #1750140

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  security group from all projects are shown in "Edit Security Group" of
  instance

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  When logging in as a user with admin role, if we visit "Edit Security
  Group" action of the instance table, security groups from all projects
  are listed. The expected behavior is that only security groups from
  the current project are shown.