Public bug reported:

If a swift cluster has more than one storage policy we cannot use them through
Horizon.
It's not specified in the container listing and in the container creation.

** Affects: horizon

** Description changed:

- If a swift cluster have more than one storage policy we cannot use them
through Horizon.
+ If a swift cluster has more than one storage policy we cannot use them
through Horizon.
  It's not specified in the container listing and in the container creation.

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Guillaume (vatlas)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Swift storage policy is not available

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):