Just updating the latest comments. This is API change and we need spec
for any API change. This is not priority for Rocky and i will check and
discuss in API meeting if we can do and it is worth to do in stein. Or
it is ok to just fix the python client.

Marking invalid for tempest as tempest is testing the right behavior of
API.

** Changed in: tempest

  nova list's --tenant filter does not return expected servers

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Triaged
Status in tempest:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This bug is opened as fix released for
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1185290 is reverted back in v2.1.

  Fix proposed in v3 was reverted/commented out in v2.1 to make v2.1
  fully compatible and identical with v2. -
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145687/

  We need to fix this for both v2 and v2.1 APIs.