Public bug reported:

Hi, I'm using PackStack with OpenStack Rocky release.

When creating an image in project1 and adding project2 as a member to
it, project2 has pending status for the image. That's correct so far.

When switching to a user from project2 (_member_ role in that project)
and trying to do a glance image update, it fails with a 404. The image
cannot be found. It works neither with OSC nor with glanceclient, so it
might be a bug in Glance itself.

# glance-api --version
17.0.0

# glance --version
2.13.1

# openstack --version
openstack 3.16.2

** Affects: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  update-member throws 404

Status in Glance: