Public bug reported:

In commit ae2e5650d "Fail to live migration if instance has a NUMA
topology" there is a check against hypervisor_type.

Unfortunately it tests against the value "obj_fields.HVType.KVM".  Even
when KVM is supported by qemu the libvirt driver will still report the
hypervisor type as "QEMU". So we need to fix up the hypervisor type
check otherwise we'll always fail the check.

** Affects: nova

** Tags: compute

  hypervisor check in _check_instance_has_no_numa() is broken

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress

Bug description: