commit 70fb9c64792b946fb83333561b05b603a5b17ec9
Author: LIU Yulong <i...@liuyulong.me>
Date:   Fri Feb 22 05:23:31 2019 +0800

    Mock router info functions for a functional case

    In functional test environment, seems L3 agent can not handle
    such 30+ routers in the test test_router_processing_pool_size.
    It still meets timeout for some processing procedure.
    For now, router initialize/process/delete is not our test purpose
    for this case, so we just mock them.

    Closes-Bug: #1816239
    Change-Id: I85dc6fd9d98a6a13bbf35ee2e67ce6f69be48dde

** Changed in: neutron

  Functional test test_router_processing_pool_size failing

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Functional test

neutron.tests.functional.agent.l3.test_legacy_router.L3AgentTestCase.test_router_processing_pool_size
  is failing.

  Test was introduced recently with patch
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/633869/

  Example of failure http://logs.openstack.org/42/619742/52/check
  /neutron-functional-python27/21f0e48/testr_results.html.gz