Do you have the logs? Are there specific errors in the scheduler or
conductor logs about NoValidHost? You can trace a request through the
logs by the request ID which is something like "req-<uuid>" so trace a
request and see why the scheduler is filtering out all hosts. I'm
closing this as invalid since it's a support request.

** Changed in: nova

  OpenStack Compute (nova) in nova

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:

  In openstack stein. I create a new instance but it give me an error.
  Exhausted all hosts available for retrying build failures for instance
07e367e0-0a9c-4e6e-b08c-e03cdc54cec4.].
  How could I fix it?