Public bug reported:

At the moment, in order to clean up a database, you will have to archive
first and then run the delete afterwards.

If the operator doesn't care about the ability of restoring deleted
instances, it means that the archive step is useless for them.

It would be nice if we added an option to archive to simply purge
directly instead of archive (then use purge records command afterwards).

** Affects: nova

  Delete archived records instantly