Public bug reported:

After providing a patch to bind sriov vfs in mlnx devices after moving to
switchdec, we saw in some cases that the names of the representors were
reserved before for the vfs and that failed to get the old names again of the
vfs after binding them and name them as ethX.
This creates lot of confusion because now all VFs have 2 visible netdevices,
one being the VF representor, and the other being a mlx5-bound VF

** Affects: neutron

  failed to name sriov vfs because the names reserved for representors