commit adfd853267ca529816f4c17a145d9e70e8abfac5
Author: Takashi Kajinami <tkaji...@redhat.com>
Date:   Thu May 6 23:41:04 2021 +0900

    Deprecate [designate] admin_* parameters

    The admin_* parameters are implementing the same functionality as
    keystoneauth parameters alghouth these don't provide all parameters for
    Keystone v3 identity but are still based on Keystone v2 identity.
    This change deprecates these parameters so that we can remove
    such redundant and outdated definitions in a future release.

    Closes-Bug: #1927494
    Change-Id: I6294098008fbebb2e64922b3aaa085c1361d48a2

** Changed in: neutron

  [designate] admin_* options are based on v2 identity instead of v3

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Currently neutron accepts the following parameters to set up identity
  for connecting to designate in admin context, but the list doesn't
  include domain parameters and it seems these parameters are based on
  keystone v2 indentity instead of keystone v3 identity.

  - admin_username
  - admin_password
  - admin_tenant_id
  - admin_tenant_name
  - admin_auth_url'

  Also, these parameters are a kind of duplicates of keystoneauth
  parameters and there is no clear reason why we need to define and use
  these parameters in neutron layer.