Public bug reported:

Oslo.db has started putting efforts to support SQLAlchemy 2.x [1]. Our
oslo-tips job, 'glance-tox-functional-py36-oslo-tips' and 'glance-tox-
functional-py38-oslo-tips' started to fail as we also need to make
similar changes to support SQLAlchemy 2.x. This bug will track efforts
for the same.

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22sqlalchemy-20%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

** Affects: glance

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  Glance compatibility with SQLAlchemy 2.x

Status in Glance: