commit 1495d802c6a6b2ce3b92d59686e1e0e23a28c21f
Author: Amit Uniyal <auni...@redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Jul 29 11:34:21 2022 +0000

    Updated Suspend definition in server concepts doc

    Closes-Bug: #1943881
    Change-Id: Icb8de13f665c340cd5d863654f8ad981de21293d

** Changed in: nova

  Server concepts in Compute API Guide

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Suspend, Resume section has confusing meaning explaining when VCPUs
  are available.

  "Suspending a server is similar to placing a device in hibernation;
  memory and vCPUs become available to create other servers."

  When VM is shutdown, it stays on a server. Its allocation is hold
  against an allocation of the server. Placement counts all VCPUs, for
  active and inactive VMs.

  This bug tracker is for errors with the documentation, use the
  following as a template and remove or add fields as you see fit.
  Convert [ ] into [x] to check boxes:

  - [x] This doc is inaccurate in this way: ______
  - [ ] This is a doc addition request.
  - [ ] I have a fix to the document that I can paste below including example:
input and output.

  If you have a troubleshooting or support issue, use the following
  resources:

   - IRC: 'openstack' channel on OFTC