===========

As part of the openstack scheduling behaviour, able to observe this pattern
where scheduling is not happening based on weight values, instead it is picking
a random host from the list, thus violates the weighting behaviour

Configuration Nova:
===========

ram_weight_multiplier = 5.0
host_subset_size = 4

Steps To reproduce:
===========

I am testing this is in nova-23.2.0 ( Wallaby ) version based on
openstack-ansible

1) Create aggregate & make sure it has 5 hosts in it
2) Please make sure we are using instance extra spec for scheduling, to make
sure vm's to use these 5 hosts from the aggregate
3) create 3 vm's in parallel
4) weighed_hosts obj list's all available weight hosts ( already sorted based
on descending order ]
5) We are setting host_subset_size as 4 currently
6)

        chosen_host = random.choice(weighed_subset)-----> [Since this is
already sorted , why are we randomizing the behaviour rather than picking the
first host ,weighed_subset[0] having higher weights]

Expected Results:
===========
1) Host with higher weights need's to be picked

Actual result

1) It is picking based on random order from the sorted weighted list

Not sure the purpose of picking random host on the below one

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/stable/yoga/nova/scheduler/manager.py#L645

** Affects: nova

** Tags: wallaby-rc-potential

** Tags added: wallaby-rc-potential

  Scheduler is not choosing host based on higher weight value