In an effort to clean up stale bugs, I'm marking this Won't Fix because
1) the Rocky release is EOL [1] and we're no longer merging patches for
it and 2) the current doc on the master branch no longer has the unused
"project" variable.

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/rocky/index.html

** Changed in: nova

** Changed in: nova

  Doc "Manage Compute service quotas in nova"

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  - [x] This doc is inaccurate in this way: The step 1. "Obtain the
  project ID." of

  https://docs.openstack.org/nova/rocky/admin/quotas.html#to-update-
  quota-values-for-an-existing-project

  is not needed as the "project" variable is not used.