Thank you for replying me, from my understanding of my project, i am
required to make a prototype malware detection system using Fuzzy Yara Rule
and the datasets will be taken from probably Malshare.

Yara rules are one of the most popular and widely used methods for malware
detection. Yara rules basically describe patterns that identify particular
strains or entire families of malware. Its success or failure is dependent
on the quality of rules employed for malware triaging. Yara rules define
everything in binary logic, either true or false, which may lead to
inaccuracy in malware detection. Fuzzy inference systems use fuzzy rules to
reason, where fuzzy rules extend the traditional binary logic to infinite
valued logic, which therefore can be used to address the drawbacks of Yara
rules. This project aims to develop a prototype fuzzy Yara rule system for
malware detection using publicly available datasets. (python)

So i think I need to make a yara rules python script and fuzzy hashing
python script and one main function script(fuzzy hashing and yara rule) for
the implementation part because what I would do now is focusing on the main
function first then only the user functionality and design
This is the link to the research paper
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9177856
<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fdocument%2F9177856&data=04%7C01%7Cryan.choy%40northumbria.ac.uk%7C61a42e831dfe42a21c6d08d8d5172f88%7Ce757cfdd1f354457af8f7c9c6b1437e3%7C0%7C0%7C637493642873954149%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=AwcgZ9z4D0quPDbBtauC5Mumqt7NjPVKJnaBRmqw8HY%3D&reserved=0>

This is my synthesis phase
5. Design
  5.1 Design Documentation
  5.2 Software structure