+1 non-binding

Built from git. Started with 120 node 2.3.0 cluster with security and
non HA, ran upgrade (non rolling) to 2.4.0.  Confirmed fsimage is OK and
HDFS successfully upgraded.  Also successfully ran some pig jobs and
mapreduce examples.  Haven't found any issues yet but will continue
testing.  Did not test Timeline Server since I'm using security.

Thanks,
Travis