Hi all,

With the inclusion of HADOOP-12651 going back to branch-2.8, CHANGES.txt
and release notes are now generated by Yetus. I've gone ahead and deleted
the manually updated CHANGES.txt from trunk, branch-2, and branch-2.8
(HADOOP-11792). Many thanks to Allen for the releasedocmaker.py rewrite,
and the Yetus integration.

I'll go ahead and update the HowToCommit and HowToRelease wiki pages, but
at a high-level, this means we no longer need to edit CHANGES.txt on new
commit, streamlining our commit process. CHANGES.txt updates will still be
necessary for backports to older release lines like 2.6.x and 2.7.x.

Happy committing!

Best,
Andrew