I found at least one commit that was dropped, MAPREDUCE-6673.  I was able to
cherry-pick the original commit hash since it was recorded in the commit email.
This begs the question of why we're allowing force pushes to trunk.  I thought
we asked to have that disabled the last time trunk was accidentally clobbered?
Jason