Subru, sorry for the last minute contribution... :) I've been looking at the branch, and I have two questions.

First, what's the out-of-box experience regarding the data store? Is the expectation that the user will have a database set up and ready to go? Will the state store set up the schema automatically, or is that on the user? I don't see that in the docs.

Second, how well does federation play with Kerberos? Anything special that needs to be configured to make it work?

Daniel