Thanks Konstantin for the great effort!

+1 (binding)

   - Verified checksums and signatures of all tarballs
   - Built source with native, Azul Java 1.7.0_161 on Mac OS X 10.13.2
   - Verified cloud connectors:
      - All S3A integration tests
   - Deployed both binary and built source to a pseudo cluster, passed the
   following sanity tests in insecure and SSL mode:
      - HDFS basic and ACL
      - DistCp basic
      - MapReduce wordcount
      - KMS and HttpFS basic
      - Balancer start/stop

Non-blockers

   - HADOOP-13030 Handle special characters in passwords in KMS startup
   script. Fixed in 2.8+.
   - NameNode servlets test failures: 403 User dr.who is unauthorized to
   access this page. Researching. Could be just test configuration issue.

--
John