From: Yongjun Zhang [mailto:yzh...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 12:17 PM
To: Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>; Chen, Sammi <sammi.c...@intel.com>
Cc: Eric Payne <erichadoo...@yahoo.com>; Hadoop Common
<common-...@hadoop.apache.org>; Hdfs-dev <hdfs-...@hadoop.apache.org>;
mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org; yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.3 (RC0)

+ Junping, Sammi

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for reporting the issues and sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Shouldn't the build be looking for artifacts in

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases
rather than

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
?

2.
Not seeing the artifact published here as well.
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-project

Indeed, I did not see 2.9.1 there too. So included Sammi Chen.

Hi Junping, would you please share which step in
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease
should have done this?

Thanks a lot.

--Yongjun

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 10:52 PM, Jonathan Eagles