Hi Cliff!

That looks like the result of an automated scan + exploit tool. Presuming your
cluster is not using kerberos and is accessible from the outside world it's
only a matter of time before malicious users submit jobs like this.

Please see the following guide on securing your Hadoop cluster:

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.6/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/SecureMode.html

The PMC has notified GitHub about the malicious user account and they are
looking to shut it down.

and participate in a discussion on better securing things by default:

Subject: [DISCUSS]: securing ASF Hadoop releases out of the box

https://s.apache.org/5GeN

Thanks for notifying us about this activity!

-busbey