+1 (binding)

Thanks
Weiwei
On Jun 21, 2019, 5:33 AM +0800, Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>, wrote:
+1 Binding. Tested in local cluster and reviewed docs.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 3:20 AM Sunil Govindan <sun...@apache.org> wrote:

+1 binding

- tested in local cluster.
- tried tony run time as well
- doc seems fine now.

- Sunil

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 6:53 PM Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you who have contributed in this submarine 0.2.0
release.
We now have a release candidate (RC0) for Apache Hadoop Submarine 0.2.0.

The Artifacts for this Submarine-0.2.0 RC0 are available here:

https://home.apache.org/~ztang/submarine-0.2.0-rc0/

It's RC tag in git is "submarine-0.2.0-RC0".

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1221/

This vote will run 7 days (5 weekdays), ending on 13th June at 11:59 pm
PST.

The highlights of this release.

1. Linkedin's TonY runtime support in Submarine

2. PyTorch enabled in Submarine with both YARN native service runtime
(single node) and TonY runtime

3. Support uber jar of Submarine to submit the job

4. The YAML file to describe a job

5. The Notebook support (by Apache Zeppelin Submarine interpreter)

Thanks to Sunil, Wangda, Xun, Zac, Keqiu, Szilard for helping me in
preparing the release.

I have done a few testing with my pseudo cluster. My +1 (non-binding) to
start.

Regards,
Zhankun