Moved to Dev lists.

Not sure about this though:
 when a PR is submitted to Nutch project it will run some MR job in Hadoop CI.

Whatever that PR requires should run as part of Nutch Infra. Why in Hadoop CI?
Our CI is already loaded with our own workloads.
If by any chance the above assertion gets a pass, then secondly we have very
less number of people managing work related to CI and Infra. I don’t think most
of the people won’t have context or say in the Nutch project, neither bandwidth
to fix stuff if it gets broken.

Just my thoughts. Looped in the dev lists, if others have any feedback. As for
the process, this would require a consensus from the Hadoop PMC

-Ayush